By accessing the website at https://www.hypeplanner.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.hypeplanner.com/tos
- The materials on HYPEPLANNERS’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. HYPEPLANNER makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, HYPEPLANNER does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- HYPEPLANNER will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. HYPEPLANNER makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since HYPEPLANNER uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
In no event shall HYPEPLANNER be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on HYPEPLANNER’s website, even if HYPEPLANNER or a HYPEPLANNER authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on HYPEPLANNER’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HYPEPLANNER does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. HYPEPLANNER may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, HYPEPLANNER does not make any commitment to update the materials.
HYPEPLANNER has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HYPEPLANNER of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
HYPEPLANNER may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Los Angeles county.
- Instagram Credentials
We require your Instagram credentials to run our service. To run our service, we use need to target accounts from your Instagram account to drive traffic to your account. This is a marketing tactic which will increase your exposure and following with real organic followers.
The expected number of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
Images liked our HYPEPLANNER service are chosen through hash-tagging – we cannot guarantee photos liked to be of appropriate material. We will do our very best to limit liking inappropriate material.
- HYPEPLANNERis not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is also your responsibility to comply with Instagram’s community guidelines.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences.
- Because we are an internet based service we can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Credit Card Payments and PayPal
You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or with your credit card company or perform a chargeback.
HYPEPLANNER is in no way liable for any account suspension, ban, or picture deletion done to your account by Instagram.